SELF-CARE MASTERY FOR WOMEN
A four-month group coaching program designed to elevate your self-care to the next level of mastery for YOU.
What's Self-Care really about?
Is it bubble baths and pedicures? Wine and chocolate? Fitness and clean eating? Or something else?
Is it a luxury? A fantasy? A selfish concept? A work in progress? What does self-care mean to you?
In this group coaching program, we are going to explore that and so much more.
Consider this: self-care has two parts. There is surface-level self care and deeper self-care.
This group is about slowing down on four deeper self-care topics:
- Time Management
- The Body
How is your relationship lately with each one of those?
If you can relate to at least four of these statements, then Self-Care Mastery could change your life:
- You feel tired - physically, mentally, and emotionally.
- You frequently say "There's so much to do and so little time."
- You worry about money and financial security.
- Your self-talk is negative and sometimes mean.
- There's a list of things you want to do, but it never gets done.
- Your relationship with your body feels complicated or confusing.
- You feel overwhelmed by your to-do list.
- You procrastinate and tend to over think things.
- When life gets busy, your self-care goes out the window.
- You want to do something different with your life, but feel stuck.
- People who care about you have used the "put your oxygen mask on first" metaphor when talking to you.
How did you do? Could your self-care use an upgrade?
Wendy Derhak, Executive Director @ The Pet Cottage
"If 2022 is the year you want to step out of your comfort zone and stretch your wings this is the place to start. Mary Gallagher is a gifted coach who asks the honest questions, helps you identify your old stories and limiting beliefs, creates new systems and rituals that guide you in becoming the human you’ve always wanted to be. I began coaching with Mary 9 months ago and I am a different person now than when I started.
I have a new money story and the confidence to work with money every day. I have a system for keeping focused on what is important to me and accomplish my goals each week. I quit my addiction to smoking and it was much easier than I thought possible. She is skilled at listening and zoning in on what you need. She is tough and kind, just the qualities what you want in a coach. I highly recommend her.
I wish for you the growth and expansion I have experienced working with Mary.
Take the adventure, you are worth it!!!"
Self-Care Mastery will help you:
- Create a personal definition of self-care with the checks and balances to maintain your wellbeing, even in the most stressful times.
- Bring awareness to your self-talk and cultivate a more encouraging and supportive inner dialogue.
- Notice your money stories and beliefs and make the shifts you need to lead a richer life, inside and out.
- Get accurate with how you spend your time and learn to use your time more effectively.
- Improve the relationship you have with your body, bringing more connection and appreciation.
At the end of this group, you will walk away with:
- Clarity on your typical self-care sticky spots and tools to overcome them.
- Limiting beliefs dropped about your worth, earning potential, prioritization, and body image.
- An absolute NO list and easy ways to say no without guilt or overthinking.
- increased confidence in your ability to create changes in your life that support your wellbeing.
- New friendships with woman who fiercely believe in you and your dreams.
- Four monthly group coaching classes on Sundays from 4-6 pm EST.
* February 27th: Self-Talk
* March 27th: Money
* April 24th: Time Management
* May 29th: The Body
- Three mid-way group coaching check ins on Thursdays from 9 - 10 pm EST
* March 17th
* April 14th
* May 19th
- A monthly accountability partner check in call.
* March, April, May
- Two 90-minute individual coaching sessions with me, to be scheduled at the start and end of the group.
- Fee: $600
Interested in learning more?
Let's talk! I invite you to a complimentary coaching conversation. We can take stock of where you are in your life right now, what's working, what's not, and discuss if the group might be a good fit. There'll be no pressure to join. You'll walk away with clarity, resources, and inspired direction on taking your self-care to the next level. Enter your details below and I'll be in touch.
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.